Some of our customers like to know a little more about the equipment we use. Although everyone agrees that the results are what counts, we are proud of our equipment as well.
We use a variety of equipment in our facility including:
- Canon iPF8300 44" Wide Format Printer for Banners, Posters, and Signs.
- Heidelberg PrintMaster QM 46-2
for your Color Press needs.
- AB Dick 9850
for Envelopes and Black & White projects
- A Floor model Stahl Ti 36 folder
- A direct to plate system with Harlequin RIP core technology
for top quality imaging and print quality.For your short run and Full Color needs we use:
- A Xerox 700i digital press
that will print full color on sheets up to 13" x 19" in size and up to 70 copies per minute.
- A Canon iR105 copier to do Black & White work
which will produce up to 105 copies per minute.
- Both our Xerox and our Canon use a Fiery file server for more efficient file processing.
- We use Apple Macintosh computers for our design and prepress and an Adobe® PDF workflow, which helps prevent errors and improves productivity.
- We also have the capability to work with certain Microsoft Windows based files for prepress work.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but rather a sampling of the tools that we use in-house to produce your quality print jobs.