Table Topper Policy
1. Table Topper advertising in any Arizona Student Unions managed space is approved, distributed, reserved and printed only through Fast Copy at the Student Union Memorial Center. Any materials placed on tables within the Student Unions outside of this process are subject to immediate removal and disposal.
2. Table Topper advertising in the Student Unions is reserved primarily for University of Arizona recognized student organizations. If space is available, departments and other campus groups may also reserve space on Table Toppers to promote campus events intended for UA students.
3. The sponsoring organization and contact information must be clearly stated on the Table Topper.
4. Fundraising and/or the advertising of any election is not permitted.
5. The Arizona Student Unions do not support or condone the activities displayed in the ads.
7. The Arizona Student Unions reserve the right to deny any reservation request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do student clubs get a discount?
A. No, there are no special discounts for clubs or non-profit organizations. However, there are discounts for buying more than 1 ad, and clubs do get a 30% discount on most other Fast Copy products and services.
Q. How do I reserve table toppers?
A. Table Toppers are reserved through our website at www.union.arizona.edu/fastcopy.
Q. When do I need to make my reservation?
A. Space is limited, so it is recommended you reserve space as soon as possible. The cut-off for accepting reservations is at 5pm on the Wednesday before the topper display week.
Q. When is payment due?
A. Payment at time of reservation is preferred, and paying in full secures your reservation. Unsecured reservations are at risk of being released to another customer. Ads will not be printed if not paid for.
Q. When is artwork due?
A. Artwork is due by 5pm on the Tuesday prior to the topper display week. Fast Copy is not responsible for late ad submissions. Please use our website to upload files or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What file types do you accept?
A. PDF files are preferred for best quality. Please remember to flatten your image before saving. We also accept JPG, GIF, TIFF, and DOC files.
Q. Are ads printed in color?
A. Yes, ads are printed in full color. Your ad can also be black or single color.
Q. Do I need to leave margins around my ad?
A. No, do not include any white space around your ad graphic. Design to the edges of the ad sizes listed above.
Q. Can I cancel my reservation?
A. Yes, you can cancel your reservation without penalty at any time up until 1pm on the Monday prior to the topper display week. Otherwise, orders are subject to a $85 cancellation charge.
Q. Can I choose what day my ad goes up?
A. No, table toppers are rotated every Friday afternoon. We do not put table toppers on display on any other days.