Class Notes Printing
- Convenient and economical
- Packets are sold in the Bookstore, right alongside textbooks
- No cost to the department or college
- B&W and color printing available
- Customize your packet with several binding and cover options
- Profits generated by Class Notes sales stay on campus!
Note: This order form is intended for instructors to use to submit materials for Class Notes production. If you are a student looking to buy a copy of a packet, please visit the Bookstore at the Student Union. Class Notes are sold downstairs in the Bookstore's textbook department.
Class Notes packets are printed 2-sided to save paper, and you have several packet styles to choose from:
Loose/Unbound - We will shrink wrap your pack, but the pages are otherwise loose. This is a good option if your packet is intended to go into a 3-ring binder. Be sure to select 3 hole drilling if that is the case!
Stapled - We will staple your packet in the corner. Our equipment can staple up to 100 sheets of regular paper. 3 hole drilling is a nice option to add so students have the choice to put their packet in a binder.
Comb Bind - The most economical binding option, this packet style is an actual book that your students can flip through.
Coil Bind - This is our most durable and most popular binding option.
Where can students buy their copies?
Students can buy their copies at the University's official Bookstore at the Student Union. Class Notes can be found downstairs in the textbook department. We encourage to ask the assistance of a Bookstore staff member to make sure you get the right packet. Lots of courses have several sections, and their packets may contain different content!
Keep it on Campus
Fast Copy and the University of Arizona Bookstore have a partnership that makes it convenient for students to buy Class Notes. Fast Copy does the printing, binding, and copyright clearance, and the Bookstore makes them available to purchase.
This is particularly beneficial to students because:
- Students pay no tax at the Bookstore
- One-stop shopping - buy your Class Notes and your textbooks all at once
- Billable to student Bursar's accounts (critical for those on Financial Aid)
- The Bookstore is open evenings and weekends
- The Bookstore has the storage space for the thousands of Class Notes copies
- ALL profits stay on campus, supporting student jobs, programs, services, & scholarships
- When the bookstore runs out of copies, we can produce new ones FAST, within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is Fast Copy?
A. We are located on ground level at the Student Union Memorial Center, 1303 E. University Blvd.
Q. Where can I park?
A. Parking on campus is extremely limited when classes are in session. If you're lucky, there are three 20-minute parking spots on Mountain and 2nd Street. Otherwise, there is pay parking in the 2nd Street Garage across the street.
Q. Can I take the streetcar?
A. Yes! The Student Union is on the SunLink streetcar route! Get off at the Highland stop on 2nd Street and walk a short distance to the Union.
Click here for a map.
For Class Notes and copyright related questions, contact Joe Locke: (520) 621-5313 SU-ClassNotes@email.arizona.edu.