More Postcard Printing Options for Easy Customization!
- Select from 5 different card sizes
- Choose from 7 paper stocks
- All options are 10% recycled
- Standard prices include full bleed
- Turnaround time is counted as Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. For example, if you order on Monday and select a 3 day turnaround, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday would be your production days, with your order shipping on Thursday.
- For same day shipping, your order must be placed by 9:00 am Eastern time.
Using postcards to get your message in front of your customers and prospects will generate leads and sales for your company. Be sure to include a reason for the recipient to act on your postcard when they receive it, such as a time-sensitive offer, or a limited number of products available. Also give them a reason to save your postcard for future use - include additional offers for future use or a sports teams schedule, a handy conversion chart, or a calendar of events.
All sizes of standard postcards are eligible to mail at USPS automated rates.
4.25x6 Postcards: Mails at First Class Postcard presort rate (average $.27 each for a quantity of 500 or more, otherwise full First Class postage at $0.34 ea )
5x7 - 6x11 Postcards: Mails at First Class Letter presort rate (average $.41 each for 500 or more) or Standard Letter rate ($.28 each for a quantity of 200 or more), otherwise full First Class postage at $0.49 ea
For an accurate postage estimate please upload your mailing list (MS Excel (.xls or .xlsx) or .CSV format) with your print file.
**Non-Profit - if you hold a valid USPS non-profit authorization, we can mail at non-profit rates with our permit saving you the annual permit fees.
- Design: must include a 4" wide x 3" tall unprinted area at the bottom right corner of the back side (mailing side)
- Orientation: must be horizontal (width is the larger dimension - the address block will be parallel to the largest width)
- Coating: We do not currently offer High Gloss or Dull UV coatings.